The Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) measurement ensures that exposure to electromagnetic fields is within prescribed limits and that the products are not harmful to the health of the consumer as required by various international regulatory regimes.
We as CETECOM offer our customers SAR testing services in the range from 600 MHz to 6 GHz. In addition, we perform SAR testing based on various international standards.
These include SAR measurements according to:
- EN 50360:2017
- EN 50383:2010
- EN 50385:2002
- EN 50566:2017
- EN 62209-1:2016/IEC 62209-1:2016
- EN 62209-2:2010/IEC 62209-2:2010 + Cor. :2010
- EN 62311:2008/IEC 62311:2007
- EN 62479: 2010
- ICNIRP Guidelines 1998
- IEEE C 95.1-1992 / IEEE C 95.1-1999 / IEEE C 95.1-2005
- IEEE C 95.3-2002
- IEEE 1528-2013 (KDB Publication 447498 und KDB Publication 865664)
- RSS-102 2015-03 (Canada)
- Radio communications (Electromagnetic Radiation — Human Exposure) Standard 2014 (Australia)
Furthermore, we measure electric and magnetic fields in the ranges of 600 MHz and above 6 GHz to determine compliance to the restrictions.
SAR tests are conducted in the CETECOM laboratories in Essen (Germany) and Milpitas (Silicon, USA).
In case of any questions regarding SAR testing, feel free to get in touch with us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org