Recorded version – Webinar to introduce the ETSI EN 300 328 V2.2.2
ETSI EN 300 328 is one of the most widely used standards when it comes to approval tests for products using radio technologies.
As recently reported, a new version of ETSI 300 328 is now available (V2.2.2). This change requires some changes for manufacturers, which we would like to highlight and explain in a webinar:
- What is regulated in EN 300 328?
- What changes does the update from V2.1.1 to V2.2.2 entail in detail?
- What must manufacturers do now?
We went into more detail in the webinar than in the article we published on March 18.
The webinar took place on March 31, 2020 and is now available as a recorded version.
- Introduction to the ETSI EN 300 328 V2.2.2
- (German version) Einführung in die ETSI EN 300 328 V2.2.2
If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us: https://www.cetecom.com/en/contact/