October 6, 2021 – Webinar about cybersecurity testing and certification
Wireless connections in particular make applications and components of IoT devices vulnerable to attack. To access a networked device, three main targets are attacked: the device itself, the network and the infrastructure (app, cloud). But the security of the networked environment can prevent such external access.
In our new webinar, we therefore address the topic of cybersecurity, possible testingrequirements and the CSC certification:
- CTIA Cybersecurity Test Plan
- CSC certification based on EN 303 645
- Cybersecurity tests according to ETSI TS 103 701 (based on EN 303 645)
The webinar will take place on October 6, 2021 and will again be offered in two language versions. Simply register directly for the free webinar using the following links:
- English version: October 6, 2021 – 10 am to 11 am CET: Cybersecurity – Testing and Certification
- German version: October 6, 2021 – 2pm to 3pm CET: Cybersecurity – Prüfungen und Zertifizierungen
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com / +49 2054 9519 0.
We look forward to your participation.