Recorded version – Webinar on electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) refers to the ability of a technical device not to disturb other devices by electrical or electromagnetic effects or to be disturbed itself.
In an EMC test, the so-called immunity to interference and the emitted interference of devices are tested in particular. Because international legislators as well as manufacturers and distributors themselves specify a wide range of limits for the immunity and emitted interference of technical equipment, EMC testing is essential for their market launch.
For this reason, we would like to take a closer look at the topic of EMC in a webinar, covering the following topics:
- Definition of EMC and basics of EMC testing
- What is radio EMC?
- Presentation of limit values
- What are the international differences for EMC?
- Advice for manufacturers on the way to a successful EMC assessment
The free webinar took place on November 23, 2021 and was offered in two language versions. You can access the recorded versions here:
- English version: Fundamentals of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- German version: Grundlagen der elektromagnetischen Verträglichkeit (EMV)
Of course, we are always available for questions: email@example.com / +49 2054 9519 0