March 1st to 5th, 2021 – embedded world digital
The embedded world will take place from March 01 to 05, 2021. Due to the current special circumstances, the embedded world will be a purely digital event this year.
Nevertheless, we as CETECOM would like to take the opportunity and offer visitors a comprehensive program around market approvals for products with wireless technologies.
In addition to the presence of our experts at the booth, with whom you can have a technical discussion at any time, we also offer a so-called roundtable every day, in which we bring you closer to a facet around the certification of products with radio technologies:
- Monday, March 1, 2021: UKCA – Market approval in the UK after Brexit
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021: Effective approval management with CETECOM CERT
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021: The use of wireless technologies in the industrial environment
- Thursday, March 4, 2021: The regulatory requirements for 5G technology
- Friday, March 5, 2021: Q&A with the Notified Body on the Radio Equipment Directive
For more information about our appearance at embedded world, including the exact times of our roundtables, please visit the embedded world site.
If you would like to make an appointment with our contacts in advance, simply contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at our booth at embedded world digital 2021.