ANATEL has published two new acts, which deal with the requirements for the usage of the NB IoT technology in Brazil:
- Act 630 for ETA – Access Terminal Station
- Act 631 for Radio Base Station
These new acts allow manufacturers to certify their products in Brazil with this technology according to the following requirements:
- Act 630 for NB IoT LTE Cat. M1 & NB IoT Cat. NB1 according to ETSI TS 136 521-1 V14.4.0 (2017-11)
- Act 631 for NB IoT RB according to ETSI TS 136 141 V15.3.0 (2018-07)
Please find additional information about CAT M1 und NB IoT in this article.
CETECOM officially offers the full test scope for NB IoT and CAT M1 certification services according to the requirements of GCF, PTCRB, major network providers (and newest CTIA drafts) plus automated OTA testing.
Furthermore, we also hosted a webinar covering the subject “CAT M1 and NB IoT as the next generation of IoT connectivity“. The recorded versions of the webinar are available on demand:
- English version: CAT M1 and NB IoT as the next generation of IoT connectivity
- German version: CAT M1 und NB IoT als nächste Generation der IoT-Konnektivität
In case of any questions, feel free to get in touch with us.