In three steps to the basics of market approval
Before the market launch of products with integrated radio technologies, manufacturers need the required certification of their devices. Without this certification and the preceding tests, the manufacturers have no possibility to sell the products to their target markets.
In order to market a product globally, various certifications are necessary, as there is no globally valid certification scheme. It is therefore advisable to devote the first step of an international market approval to two leading certification schemes:
- the CE marking for the market approval of products in the EU
- the FCC certification for the approval of products in the USA
The background to this is that a large number of national requirements for market access are based on these two certification schemes.
To give you the most comprehensive picture possible, we offer you the opportunity to obtain the most relevant information on the subject of market approval in three steps. Three webinar recordings give you a comprehensive insight into the world of marketing approval:
- Basics of product certification for devices with radio technologies
- 2 years RED – The current status of Directive 2014/53/EU
- FCC certification – The market access for the USA
You need further information? Do not hesitate to contact us directly: https://www.cetecom.com/en/contact/