Ultra wideband technology is defined as a short-range radio communication and its most important feature is the use of large frequency ranges with a bandwidth of usually at least 500 MHz.
To be able to market a product that uses ultra wideband technology, regulatory approval for the relevant target markets is of course required. One challenge here is the different definition of ultra wideband in the licensing regimes of the various countries.
In order to make the topic more understandable, we are offering a new CETECOM webinar on April 30, 2019 on the topic “Ultra Wideband – Regulatory requirements and use cases”. During the presentation we will cover the following topics:
- Ultra Wideband – Definition and Use Cases
- International regulatory requirements for ultra wideband technology
- Test specifications for devices with Ultra Broadband Technology
- Developments around the UWB technology at ETSI
As usual, we offer our webinar in two different language versions. Simply use one of the following links to register for our free webinar:
- English version: Tuesday, April 30, 2019, 2pm to 3pm CET: Ultra Wideband – Regulatory requirements and use cases
- German version: Tuesday, April 30, 2019, 10am to 11am: Ultra Breitband – Vorgaben und Anwendungsfälle
We look forward to your participation.
Please also note our information page about Ultra-wideband testing.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly: +49 2054 9519 0 / firstname.lastname@example.org