For manufacturers of radio technology products, a certification by the Bolivian Authority ATT (Autoridad de Regulación y Fiscalización de Telecomunicaciones y Transportes) is equivalent to a market approval in Bolivia.
The test scope for the ATT approval is based on the specifications for a CE and an FCC approval, so that test reports and certificates, which were issued for the approvals for the USA and the European Union, can be reused. Local tests in a laboratory in Bolivia are not necessary. For the approval process, which must be carried out by a local contact person, an approval period of six to eight weeks should be scheduled.
After the official certification of the device by the ATT, the approval is valid for five years, so that even with no change to the device also a re-certification must be sought. The Bolivian Authority does not award and require its own certification label. The display of a CE mark or an FCC label is sufficient for the market launch in Bolivia.
We as CETECOM offer our customers all the services required for approval in the Bolivian market. As an ISO 17025 and FCC accredited laboratory, we can conduct CE and FCC testing in our laboratories for an ATT certification. In addition, our certification team will coordinate the process with the local representative and the authority. Throughout the entire testing and certification process, we take care of project handling for you, thus ensuring an efficient approval process and rapid approval for the Bolivian market.
On our website you will find more information about our full testing and certification services. You can also find further information on the specifications for ATT certification and the associated certification label, as well as many other approval regimes in our certification database CETECOM CERT.
Other articles of this series:
- FCC certification for US market entry
- ACMA certification for market approval in Australia
- CCC certification for approval in China
- ISED certification for market approval in Canada
- ICASA certification for market approval in South Africa
- CE marking for a market approval in Europe
- ENACOM certification for market approval in Argentina
- ANRT certification for a market approval in Morocco
- CITC certification for market approval in Saudi Arabia
- KC certification for market access in South Korea
- Anatel certification for market access in Brazil
- SUBTEL certification for a market approval in Chile
- MCITT certification for market approval in India
- NCA approval for the market entry in Ghana
- MBIE certification for market approval in New Zealand
- MinTIC certification for market access for Colombia
- MoC certification for a market approval in Israel
- Market approval in Turkey by the ICTA