In order to obtain a CE marking, products with radio technologies must meet the requirements defined by the European Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53 / EU (RED). The RED was already introduced in 2016 and, after a transitional period, has become viable since June 2017 and has replaced the old R&TTE Directive. Two years have now passed since the introduction of the RED and we would like to take this opportunity to give you an updated picture of the state of the directive.
Therefore, on September 4, 2018, we offered a webinar on the topic “2 Years of RED – The Current Status of Directive 2014/53/EU”. During the webinar we provided up-to-date information on the following topics:
- Current state of the harmonized standards
- Update on Implementing Regulation (EU) 2017/1354
- What are possible consequences of the “Brexit”?
- The current RED Guide
- Combinations of radio equipment with non-radio equipment
- The “Blue Guide” for risk analysis and assessment
The webinar was recorded and is now available for free:
- English version: 2 years RED – The current status of Directive 2014/53/EU
- German version: 2 Jahre RED – Der aktuelle Stand zur Richtlinie 2014/53/EU
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have any questions:
+49 2054 9519 0 / firstname.lastname@example.org