CETECOM offers safety testing according to the latest relating Directives of the European Parliament and the CE Marking Directive of the EEC. CETECOM’s electrical safety tests contribute to obtain the certificate of conformity and CE Marking, which are required to place your product on the European market.
SAFETY TESTING PORTFOLIO
- EN/IEC 60950-1, EN/IEC 60950-21 and EN/IEC 60950-22 Information Technology equipment
- EN/IEC 62368-1 Audio/video, information and communication technology equipment
- DIN/EN 60065 Audio, Video and similar electronic apparatus
- EN/IEC 60215 Radio transmitting equipment
- EN/IEC 60601-1 und EN/IEC 60601-1-1 Medical electrical equipment
- EN/IEC 61558-1 (Serie) Power transformators, power supply and similiar products
- EN/IEC 60730-1 (Serie) Automatic electrical controls for household and similar use
- EN/IEC 61010-1 (Serie) Electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use
- EN/IEC 60825-1 und 60825-2 Laser products
- IEC 60884-1 (VDE 0620-1) Plugs and socket-outlets for household and similar purposes
- EN/IEC 62 133 Portable selaed secondary cells and batteries
- IEEE 1725 Rechargeable Batteries for Cellular Telephones
- IEEE 1625 Rechargeable Batteries for Multi-Cell Mobile Computing Devices
- UN ST-SG-AC10-11 cl. 38 Transport of Dangerous Goods
- EN/IEC 62281 Primary and secondary lithium cells and batteries during transport
- UL 1642 Lithium Batteries
- UL 2054 Household and Commercial Batteries
- EN/IEC 60 695 (Serie) Fire hazard testing
- EN/IEC 60112 Method for the determination of the proof and the comparative tracking indices of solid insulating materials
- NRTL Approval Process for USA and Canada Mandatory certification for AC powered devices
The safety tests refer to (among others):
- Energy hazards, Fire, Mechanical and heat hazards, Radiation hazards, Chemical hazards;
- Electric strength, Leakage current, Resistance to fire Protection from electric shock, Protection from energy hazards, Physical and constructive requirements.
To accelerate the CE Marking process CETECOM can assist you through the application, offering comprehensive services to ensure an efficient and cost-effective certification procedure. Besides Safety testing CETECOM provide testing against the applicable regulatory EMC standards (electromagnetic compatibility), which are also required to obtain the CE Marking.
CETECOM‘s test reports fulfil the requirements to provide the ‚CB Test Certificate‘ . The CB Certificate is currently recognized by 48 countires outside the European Union, offering manufacturers a simplified way of obtaining multiple national safety certifications.