WIRELESS TEST SYSTEM WTS-80
Testing a wireless device on your bench
We offer a small benchtop test system which we use in our labs for measuring the development and optimizing purposes of spurious emissions and RF antenna performance. A shielded environment is required for these tests.
- The main competitive advantage of our WTS-80 is about the six patented circular broadband antennas (patent pending) which cover all six main directions of radiation without the need for moving the device while testing.
- This is useful for a large number of tests with a frequency range between 600 MHz and 12 GHz.
- The shielded box is small enough to pass through every standard office door (80cm), is equipped with a DUT support, and a filtered 230 V power supply.
- Th whole system is made in Germany and we can also provide tailored switching units e. g. for using with a high pass filter for measuring harmonica of GSM devices and standard or special customer specific software.
Box: 75cm cube, 2mm steel
Size: 78cmx 93cmx73cm
Weight: approx. 90kg
Absorber: 20cm (8‘‘)by Albatross
Frequency range: 600 MHz–12 GHz
Shielding: 80 dB
Access: 7xRF N-feed through one
tube 2.5cm (1‘‘) diameter
Filter: Two lines, 0 to 250 VAC, 600 DC, 5 A (fuse)
DUT max size: 27cmx33cmx14cm
- 1 communication antenna, broadband: 700 MHz –6 GHz
- 6 special patented circular polarized (RHCP) broadband antennas for approx. 500 MHz –12 GHz
- Low noise amplifier 3.3–12 GHz, 27 dB.
- Special staged table on wheels as shown in the photo on the front page (160cmx85cmx75cm).
- Special Box support on wheels (78cmx80cmx41cm).
- Switching unit for connecting one out of six antennas with e. g. a spectrum analyzer.
- Standard software for reading the spectrum analyzer results, and controlling the above mentioned switching unit.
- Measuring unwanted spurious emissions of all kinds of wireless devices. See example.
- Gathering wanted radiation and calculating total radiated power (TRP). Based on this, you can determine antenna efficiencies.
- TRS or sensitivity measurements on all channels.