CETECOM‘s test procedures for DECT applications are according to the latest European and US standards. The scope of services comprises all functional and regulatory testing like radio interface, the GAP protocol, acoustics, network access and specific absorption rate. The testing of quality parameters can be performed as well.
Test spectrum following DECT requirements
- EN 301 406, DECT Radio Interface (full-slot, long slot)
- DECT 6.0 for USA (ANSI C63.17 / FCC part 15D)
- DECT 6.0 for Canada (RSS 213)
- TBR 10, DECT Telephony
- TBR 22, DECT-GAP
- CAT-iq Certification
- J-DECT for Japan
Test spectrum following Network Access Requirements
- ETSI ES 203 021-1 bis -3, Analogue network access for Voice and Non Voice equipment
- TBR 3, ISDN Basic Access
- TIA/EIA/SI-968-A, Analogue network for USA
Related test services
- TCB approval for USA, Canada, Japan
- International Type Approval and Global Certification Services
- DECT Forum CAT-iq Qualification CETECOM is the first company to achieve the status as CAT-iq Qualification Laboratory, acting as a CAT-iq Qualification Body under the DECT Forum CAT-iq Certification Program. CAT-iq stands for premium audio quality, interoperability and wideband tarnsmission abilities.
- EMC The tests for ensuring compliance with the EMC protection requirements according to the Electromagnetic Compatibility Act are carried out and documented by our laboratories in accordance with EN 301 489-1 and -6. For USA we test according to FCC part 15 b. Electrical Safety Safety tests of information technology equipment according to EN 60 950 for Europe and according to UL 60950 or respectively to IEC 60 950 for USA. SAR tests according to EN 50 360 and EN 50 361 for Europe and IEEE 1528-2003 / FCC guideline OET 65 for USA.
- Health SAR tests according to EN 50 360 and EN 50 361 for Europe and IEEE 1528-2003 / FCC guideline OET 65 for USA.
- Quality Testing EIRP diagram of transmitter power Directional receiver sensitivity